Edit the navigation (menu) bar
You need to manually add a new page to your menu if you add a page to your website. If you remove a page, it will be removed from the menu/navigation bar automatically.
- Go to “Appearance —> Menus”
- In the “Menus” window, select the menu you want to edit or add to and click “Select”:
- Under the “Pages” (or “Posts” or “Categories”) tab, select the page/post/category you want to add to your menu — in this case we have used the page “Clients” (you might have to click “View All” or scroll before you see your page listed — or use “Search” if you have many pages to scroll through):
- Click “Add to Menu” button
- Your page is now added at the bottom of the active menu window.
- You can now drag-and-drop your “Clients” page tab to the correct location among the other pages in the menu.
- You can also drag to the right and use as a sub item (resulting in a drop-down) under an existing tab on your menu/navigation bar.
- Full instructions here »